Need help with your equipment? Download your satellite system user guide and remote control program codes.
1. Install and fix the antenna which should be positioned toward the satellite to receive signal. Do not hang anything or clothes on the antenna.
2. The signal cable joint connecting the set-top box is rotary. The joint must be disconnected through rotating counterclockwise before moving the set-top box. Before operation, please remove the power plug of set-top box first lest it would be burnt.
3. If the remote controller doesn’t work properly or remote control distance is obviously shorter, please replace the battery.
4. Please do not change the current setting of set-top box by yourself as this may affect the normal TV services for you.
5. The set-top box should be placed at dry place with good ventilation and heat dissipation. If the set-top box is kept unused for a long time, it should be packed by plastic bag and better to add some desiccating agents to the bag. Before using it again, user must examine whether the set-top box was affected by damp or water vapor. If so, please keep it at ventilation to dry before use.
6. After serving for a while, the set-top box will have dusts on the surface. In cleaning, please wipe the surface with soft cloth and mustn’t wipe with any alkaline solution or chemical.
7. In connecting or disconnecting power of set-top box, user must operate with dry hands lest you would get an electric shock; do not keep volatile items close to the set-top box, i.e. alcohol,gasoline, mosquito killer or lighter,etc.
8. After shutting down the power of set-top box from remote controller, the set-top box is switched to standby status,but the power is not truly disconnected. If user is going out for a trip, or the set-top box is left unused for a long time,or in thunder weather, please shut down the power switch of set-top box. Do not often pull out the smart card lest its service life would be shortened.